Global Investment Summit: Convergence 2018
Day 1: Sunday, 18 February 2018
Inauguration of the Summit by Hon'ble PM
Exhibition Inauguration by Hon'ble Prime Minister
CEOs interaction with Hon’ble Prime Minister and Hon’ble Chief Minister (High Tea)
Day 2: Monday, 19 February 2018 Download Session Brief Notes Download Speaker Profile
Future Industry & Sustainability
State awards for Excellence in Industrial Development
Day 3: Tuesday, 20 February 2018 Download Session Brief Notes Download Speaker Profile
Future Industry & Sustainability
Magnetic Maharashtra: Convergence 2018
18-23 February 2018, MMRDA Grounds, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai, India
Spread across 50,000 sq meters of space at MMRDA Grounds, Bandra- Kurla Complex, Mumbai, “Magnetic Maharashtra: Convergence 2018” will have participation from major players and Indian companies. The exhibition will have Sectoral focus and showcase the State’s prowess in the following areas:
- Automobiles / Auto Components
- Food Processing
- IT/ITes, Electronics
- Heavy Engineering
Together with these Focus sectors, visitors will also see a gamut of products & services from core areas that are representative of the State.
The Exhibition will have a unique showcase of Maharashtra’s growth story through its regional representation wherein a prospective investor will get a glimpse of the strengths and opportunities that lie in Mumbai & Pune, Aurangabad, Nagpur and Nashik.
Why Exhibit At “Magnetic Maharashtra: Convergence 2018”
Gain global visibility
“Magnetic Maharashtra: Convergence 2018” will be a one-of-a-kind gathering of the best the State has to offer in Automobiles / Auto Components, Defence, Food Processing, IT/ITes, Electronics, Heavy Engineering and Pharmaceuticals
It is a promising platform to showcase offerings and services of the State
Explore business opportunities
Network and build partnerships with Indian and international businesses and investors — to leverage the State’s massive opportunities to grow your business.
BUSINESS VISITORS : 1000 - 1400 hrs
GENERAL VISITORS : 1400 - 1800 hrs
Please submit the registration form below.
Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC)/Confederation of Indian Industry
Maharashtra State Office
Confederation of Indian Industry
105, Kakad Chambers, 132 Annie Besant Road,Worli, Mumbai 400 018, Maharashtra, India
Phone: 91-22-2493 1790
Fax :91-22-2493 9463
- VENUE: MMRDA ,Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai, India
- EXHIBITION TIMINGS:
BUSINESS VISITORS 1000 - 1400 hrs
GENERAL VISITORS 1400 - 1800 hrs
- EXHIBITOR:Any Company / Organization participating in Magnetic Maharashtra Convergence Exhibition 2018
- Built up space includes Fascia, Carpeting, 3 Spot lights, 1 Cabinet, 1 Reception Table, 2 Chairs, 1 Waste Paper Basket for every 9 sqms.
- The prospective exhibitor must apply on the application form for participation in MMC 2018 indicating requirement for built up and/or raw space. Allotment will be on “first - come - first - served” basis strictly subject to availability of space and on receipt of payments.
- Application for space indoor (Raw Space / Built up Space) may be made in Combinations/ multiples of contiguous plots/ booths. For a combination of contiguous, furnished indoor standard booths allotted, provision of partitions within the area would be optional.
- Rental includes passes for exhibitor staff manning stands during the Fair and one free listing in the Fair e-catalogue.
- Wherever Indoor Raw Space is allocated, the exhibitor will have to erect their stand at their own cost in line with “Rules and Guidelines for Design and Construction of Stand” for MMC 2018
- The Organizer reserves the rights to reallocate space, change the layout / add or delete corridors in Space Plans, which may affect some exhibitors’ stand orientations. The Organiser’s decision shall be final.
- The Organiser reserves the right to turn down the application for participation, or even deny participation to exhibitors already confirmed.
- The Exhibitor Company / Organization participating in MMC 2018 enters into a contract upon submission of this document. The Company (Proposed Exhibitor) agrees to participate at MMC 2018 and abide by the rules and regulations of MMC 2018 & byelaws, handed out by CII to the company, before the exhibition.
- Upon any breach of contract by the company (proposed EXHIBITOR), the company is liable to pay the space rentals in full to the Organiser.
- Remittance details : PAN:AAACM3560CGST No:27AAACM3560C1ZVName:Bank of Maharashtra,Branch:FortAddress:45/47 Jan Mangal, Mumbai Samachar Marg, Fort, Mumbai 400023Name of account Holder:CAO, MIDCCurrent Account No.:20045006794RTGS / IFSC Code:MAHB0000002
- CANCELLATION: If the Exhibitor withdraws from this contract after having concluded the said contract, no refund will be provided.
- APPROVAL FOR DESIGN OF STAND: The Stand Design drawings along with to-scale mock-ups, complete with details of exhibits, electricity, water, telephone and other installation, in 4 copies, should be submitted for Organiser’s approval, latest by 07 February 2018 The exhibitor shall be bound by the changes / modifications advised by the fair architect. In case of non-receipt of stand drawings by 07 February 2018, the Organizer is at liberty to allot the stand to another exhibitor. In such an event, the Exhibitor is liable to pay for the space rentals in full to the Organiser.
- DAMAGES: Exhibitor will be required to make payment for all damages or make good all damages to the fairground facilities / building etc. incurred during setting up / fair period and / or dismantling period.
- SALE OF EXHIBITS: No sale of Exhibits is allowed during the fair period.
- REMOVAL OF ANY EXHIBIT: During the fair period removal of any exhibit is prohibited. Exhibits to be removed after 1800 hrs onwards on closure of the show on 23 February 2018 and to vacate the stands by 0600 hrs of 24 February 2018. Organiser will not be responsible if Exhibitors fail to comply with this date.
- HANDLING OF EXHIBITS ON CUSTOMS AND IMPORT PROCEDURES: The ORGANISER will appoint official clearing and freight forwarding agencies for MMC 2018, who will assist in handling and completing customs formalities on payment, if required. Exhibitors would have to contact them directly for such assistance. Movement of exhibits in the Exhibition Halls by agencies other than the official clearing and forwarding agents are strictly prohibited
- DUTY FREE TEMPORARY IMPORTATION OF EXHIBITS: This facility is extended only to overseas exhibitors in MMC 2018. A certificate will be issued to exhibitors registered by remitting space rental in foreign exchange by the organizer to facilitate this.
- BUYERS GUIDE/ EXHIBITOR CATALOGUE ENTRY: All Exhibitors will get a free listing in the MMC 2018 e-catalogue.
- POSSESSION OF STANDS
- Raw Space Possession: 13. 02. 2018 - 1000 hrs
- Built Up Possession: 15. 02. 2018 -1000 hrs
- STAND COMPLETION: By 1800 Hrs on 16-2-2018 with all exhibits in position (17-02-2018 being non-working day )
- INSURANCE: Against all ascertainable risks - from transportation to display and removal - should be done by the exhibitors at their cost. Organiser will in no way be responsible.
- PHOTOGRAPHY/VIDEO: The Organiser reserves the right to photograph/ video shooting of any stand/ exhibit for their use.
- SETTLEMENT OF DUES: Any and all expenses chargeable to an exhibitor must be settled before taking possession of the stand to ensure smooth facilitation removal of goods from the fair site.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND GOVERNING LAW: All unresolved matters questions, dispute or differences whatsoever arising between the exhibitor and organizers shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of arbitration and conciliation Act 1996. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English Language in Mumbai, India. The arbitration agreement referred to in this paragraph shall be solely and exclusively governed by the laws of India
- In case of any issues, please contact
- Saurabh Rajurkar
- Deepankar Bargali
M: +91 8889299980
- Ashwani Singh
M: +91 9993446238
- Saurabh Rajurkar
- Exhibition Layout
Magnetic Maharashtra : Convergence 2018 Start-Up Awards – Start Ups under 30
Start-ups are the seeds of future business of any economy. An industrialized economy thrives upon its existing big organizations and profit making industries which have grown in size and reputation with time, starting themselves from a fledgling businesses or start-ups in the past. All such organizations, big or small, have a lifetime. Hence it is very important to encourage and nurture the new businesses of today, so that it can grow and take part in the economic development of a nation in future.
Maharashtra as a State recognizes this potential and hence is taking an active role in identifying, recognizing and facilitating the new ventures of its state by instituting the Magnetic Maharashtra : Convergence 18 Start-up awards .
The Magnetic Maharashtra : Convergence 2018 Start-up Awards will be an unique platform to scout and promote State level start-ups. This activity will not only give recognition to the young entrepreneurs but also help in accelerate the economic activity in the State. Primarily the students and the youth of the State will be motivated to take entrepreneurship as an alternate career path. Also, the creation of new start-ups and scaling up of existing ones will create jobs and employment for the people in the State, and improve the level of knowledge and creativity among masses. Overall the award will help in building a robust and sustainable start-up ecosystem in the State.
First Winner: Rs. 50 Lakhs
Second Winner : Rs. 30 Lakhs
Third Winner : Rs. 20 Lakhs
Start-up should meet criteria defined under to be eligible for this Award
- Startup means an entity, incorporated or registered in India.
- Age of the Start-up not to exceed seven years, however for Biotechnology not to exceed ten years.
- Annual turnover of the Start-up not to exceed INR 25 crore in any preceding financial year
- The Start-up should be registered on or before 1st September 2017
- The Start-up “registered” office should be in Maharashtra.
- The Start-ups should be driven by Founder of age 30 years or below as on 1st Jan 2018