Engineering Department

Town Planning Department

Post Operations

Land Department

Application for Transfer

Lessees can request to transfer the plot to another company

Application for change in name of company

Application for change in name of company: If there is any change in company name, or change in constitution, Lessees must apply in SWC

Application for sub-leasing

Lessees can request to sublease part of the plot or fully to another company. Sublessee has equal stature to the Lessee for MIDC. They can avail all services of MIDC.

Application for sub-letting

Lessees can request to sublet part of the plot to another company. Sublettees can avail MIDC services only through the Lessee.

Permission for Change in Activity

If the Lessee is changing their manufacturing activity at the allotted plot, they have to request approval from MIDC for the same.

Permission for Change in Land use

Lessee can request for permission to change the land use type of plot (Residential/Industrial/Commercial)

Surrender of Plot & Refund

If the Lessee is unable to make their unit operational in the plot provided, they can request to surrender their plot and claim refund on the Lease premium paid. They may have to forfeit the Earnest Money Deposit (25% of Land Premium)

Head Office

"Udyog Sarathi”,Marol Indl. Area,
Mahakali Caves Road,Andheri (East),
Mumbai – 400 093.
Tel: 022-47488312/47484699/47484679

Find Us On

Copyright © All Rights Reserved.